I am Seungwook Kim, a highly self-motivated PhD candidate mainly researching on visual correpsondences of 2D images or 3D point clouds, and their applications. I am under the supervision of professor Minsu Cho in the POSTECH Computer Vision Lab.
Under the supervision of professor Minsu Cho.
- Graduate School of AI research Excellent Paper Award, 2021
- Reviewer for: WACV 2022/2023, CVPR 2022, ECCV 2022, 3DV 2022
- Cumulative GPA: 3.70 / 4.3
- Jigok Scholarship (Full scholarship)
- Student Mentoring Program Scholarship (Monthly scholarship)
- On-school Work Scholarship (Per-semester scholarship)
- Implemented the process of retrieving data from Intel Realsense cameras to Jetson Nano in real-time.
- Merged the two streams of data from two different angles to output a 3D map in real-time.
- Analyzed the image post-processing algorithms applied to raw images obtained from senseors.
- Identified an imbalance in the dark corners (vignetting) of a raw image from a sensor under development.
- Developed prior speech-to-3D lip synthesis pipeline to be light-weight (mobile-runnable) using TensorFlow.
- Accepted to Korea Software Congress 2019 (VOL 46 NO. 02 PP. 1690 ~ 1692 2019. 12)
- Analyzed heavy-traffic raw data collected at AWS RedShift using PostgreSQL.
- Developed batch codes that run regularly on the AWS RedShift to output processed data on a MySQL server.
- Analyzed processed data using MySQL.
- Developed web crawling system to identify potential blog clients.
List of publications which have been accepted / are under review for international journals and conferences.
Thirty-sixth Conference on Neural Information Processing Systems (NeurIPS) 2022 Workshop - Symmetry and Geometry in Neural Representations @ New Orleans
The IEEE / CVF Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition Conference (CVPR) 2022 @ New Orleans
The IEEE / CVF International Conference on Computer Vision (ICCV) 2021 @ Montreal
IEEE/CVF Winter Conference on Applications of Computer Vision (WACV) 2021 @ Hawaii